Wednesday, February 14, 2007

How was my Valentines Day?

I got one word for you: Sad.

Why was it sad? I do not know.

I cried about three times today. Got yelled at. Got told that I needed to toughen up. Told that I wore my emotions on my shoulders. Told that I thought that I was better than everyone else. Teased for not having a Valentine.

This is the sum of my day. Sucky, isn't it?

No one (in real life) wished me a Happy Valentines Day. This was the most un-valentine-like day ever. But since Valentines day is more of a commercial holiday now...

My night was only slightly better.

I've got the worst earache. Stomachache. Headache. Hideous.

I've got to go to the dentist tomorrow. I pray to God that I won't have any teeth that need pulling or have any cavities. I can't take the needles in my jaw. It HURTS. I remember that I had my tooth pulled out when I was 12. 2 years ago. I can still feel the pain of the needle and the numbness of my mouth. Horrid.

I hate numb mouths. I can chew on my jaw and not feel a thing. But it makes me feel lightheaded. But alas, I am overdue for all of my appointments. Here is the list of my last appointments that I will make tomorrow and Friday.

Dentist: September 2005
Doctor: sometime in late 2003
Eye Doctor: early 2005

I am overdue, as you see.

And I will probably have to take tons of shots. I dread shots as much as I dread needles being stuck in my jaws. They hurt. I used to be horrified of needles. The nurse had to chase me and my mom had to restrain me while I was given the shot. It was quite a scene. Haha, it makes me cringe to this day. I also hate the blood nicks that they do to your finger. It doesn't hurt but man! Why do they have to take blood samples from our dear little delicate fingers?

I am currently in a battle: A battle to stop biting my nails. I hate how bitten nails look. It disgust me and saddens me. I am ultra-sensitive these days. I've always been very sensitive but these days it's worst. I get sad at the slightest thing.

People keep telling me that I have nice teeth and that I should sell my smile. And I have no idea how.

Okay. Here are the icons for today:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


And gotta show some religion:
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: