Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Boredom of Staying at Home

PtPeach here.

I'm bored. Staying at home on a Saturday with annoying, hungry little guys is not my idea of fun. If I was here alone, it'd be something different. Just me, my books, my gamecube, my cooking, and my messenger. Heaven...

At the forum that I visit, named The Fungi Forums, I was awarded runner-up in the category for "Most Improved". An honor, if you ever remembered how much of a hardheaded, grammar-less, 'lol' looser I was, you'd be happy, too. Here is the award:



Beautiful, isn't she?

I was also looking at an online store, titled Pixel Girl Shop. This store has some of the most adorable little accessories! (I love Mozilla Firefox 2.0...it gets all of my mistakes). Like the scarves and the plushies! They are expensive, but made by the artist and are limited in quantity and they are good quality (as I hear). I'm going to purchase a pair of fingerless gloves...cause I think they look cool ^_^.

In other news...there were some beautiful white tigers born! Here are some pictures:









Aren't they adorable!!! I just love them! Of course, now, thousands of name suggestions are pouring in...maybe I should mail them a suggestion of the name "Layla". Yeah, pretty name don't you think...XD :p

And here are the cutest little icons for today:

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: